About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator, aspiring animation character designer, and avid shoe-wearer.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Murphy Art Center and New Paintings

Hey kids! Getting prepared for my one-night show at the Murphy Art Center in downtown Indianapolis! If you're free and in Indy, come down and check it out, starts at 6! I'll be selling my work as well as some cheap-o stickers~



I've finished up a couple paintings since I chatted at you last, so here's "How Many Screwdrivers Does It Take To Screw In A Light Bulb?"



And a crappy picture of my newest painting "Cat's Cradle"



And since I don't talk about it enough on here, here's my collection of Star Trek novels I just fangirled over.



Gene Roddenberry, you are the MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BUY THINGS

Buy my t-shirts

Followers