About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator, aspiring animation character designer, and avid shoe-wearer.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Art vs. Art and Fountain Square Art Fair

Hey everyone!

Last week I participated in a local event called Art vs. Art.



It's a painting competition where at the main event, paintings go head to head and fight to the death. Paintings go up 2 at a time and an applause-o-meter is consulted to decide the winner and the loser gets auctioned off. If no one wants to buy, it's DESTROYED in a most amazing way. So of course I HAD to participate! Paint day was last Saturday and the main event is next Friday. Go check out the contenders and vote for mine! (Canvas #30)



Click here to find the vote!

So tomorrow's the big day, the day I set up for my first art fair at the Fountain Square Art Fair!



I'll be booth #9 so come see me if you're in the Indianapolis area! I'll be selling tons of prints, stickers, and originals so make sure to come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BUY THINGS

Buy my t-shirts

Followers