About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator, aspiring animation character designer, and avid shoe-wearer.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Afternoon of the Faun



Started this painting in like September of last year, finally finished it. I will say that the scan looks like 500000x better than the actual painting, the actual painting looks pretty shitty really but my scanner somehow made it look good (odd since it usually makes it look awful 6 _9)

Named after the controversial Vaslav Nijinsky ballet, not really the traditional faun/satyr (looks gargoyle-y actually) but I think he's hungry-looking enough to be pretty sexually motivated like fauns. Only thing missing is goat legs, but I liked the regular man-legs.

Even after nearly a year this painting was good enough to finish, that's not a good sign I really need to paint more D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BUY THINGS

Buy my t-shirts

Followers